Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions On WWII Japanese Sword.

Article about: Hey guys i've had this sword evaluated before but it was with horrible pictures. Im sorry for not taking off the grip "i forgot what its called it has the wooden pegs in it" but i

?

Default Opinions On WWII Japanese Sword.

Hey guys i've had this sword evaluated before but it was with horrible pictures. Im sorry for not taking off the grip "i forgot what its called it has the wooden pegs in it" but i just dont trust my self and dont want to break anything lol. Could i have some opinions on it please. Sorry for no daylight photos.
    Thanks
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions On WWII Japanese Sword.   Opinions On WWII Japanese Sword.  

Opinions On WWII Japanese Sword.   Opinions On WWII Japanese Sword.  

Opinions On WWII Japanese Sword.   Opinions On WWII Japanese Sword.  

Opinions On WWII Japanese Sword.  
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Opinions On WWII Japanese Sword.

Impossible to evaluate this sword with these pictures. Better shots of the blade and the tang are required. The pin is tapered and unlessswollen, can be removed with a nail set and hammer. If the handle is rusted to the tang, some light tapping on the guard with a rubber or plastic mallet should loosen it for removal.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Default Re: Opinions On WWII Japanese Sword.

Bob i think i talked to you about the sos show and bringing it too you. I just dont want to mess everything up. Lol i would rather have an expert handle it then a clumsy 15 year old lol. I should be going in feb. My dad said it all matters on the weather conditions if theres snow storm coming hees not gonna touch the road lol. Were driving from chicago so you could understand from that.
    Thanks Agian
    Ryan