Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Order of the rising sun 2nd class

Article about: I am interested in collecting pre 1945 japanese awards, can anyone please help with how to identify pre 1946 order of the rising sun 2nd class , Thanks in advance

Default Order of the rising sun 2nd class

I am interested in collecting pre 1945 japanese awards, can anyone please help with how to identify pre 1946 order of the rising sun 2nd class , Thanks in advance

I have a small awards collection and I have not been able to tell the difference and I am not sure it is possible. Thanks for posting the question as I hope there is some type of differentiators in them.
    John

I had been putting together photos of wartime and postwar box comparisons for you, but as you did not even have the courtesy to respond to my earlier reply to your question, I am no longer helping you out on this.

I will share with you, however, just one photo of a complete fake made these days in Taiwan. Getting stuck with a postwar one is no tragedy, because they are still original, but these are junk. Making repros of current orders is actually a criminal offense in Japan, so eventually there will be police action on these, but for the moment they are sold openly.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Order of the rising sun 2nd class  

Hi Nick , my apologies for not replying earlier I have sent you a private message, all information you have provided is sincearly appreciated ,