Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

original Japanese medals?

Article about: HELLO, Annoyed from this ads?   I would like to ask for your help in connection with these medals. What do you think, are they original? Regards Gábor

?

Default original Japanese medals?

HELLO,
    I would like to ask for your help in connection with these medals. What do you think, are they original?

Regards
    Gábor
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture original Japanese medals?   original Japanese medals?  

original Japanese medals?   original Japanese medals?  

original Japanese medals?  

Yes, they are good originals. The China War Medal is common and certainly of period manufacture, but its worth noting that The Order of The Rising Sun was also produced postwar and my understanding is there is no certain way to tell the year of manufacture. It looks to have some age to it and I would personally be happy to display it as a wartime piece (which it may well be).

?

Look good to me.

MAP
    ?

I think post war boxes of the order of the rising Sun are different. As well as the style of the writing. The post war boxes ( how long after 1945 I'm not sure) have different hing es and clasps and are sometimes plastic.

I could be wrong but this is what I have observed.

From the pictures, I can't be sure but this box looks like war period lacquered wood.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Two good medals.