Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Partial translation please

Article about: Evening guys, I thought I'd show what I picked up today at the Allentown show.I got these from Eric Doody, it was the first time I've met or talked to him, he 's a very nice guy and we had a

Default Partial translation please

Evening guys, I thought I'd show what I picked up today at the Allentown show.I got these from Eric Doody, it was the first time I've met or talked to him, he 's a very nice guy and we had a bull session for about 15 minutes.Eric translated almost all of this, but I forget easily the older I get, so I retranslated what I could.Eric gave me the o.k. to take photos but by this time he was busy with someone else.He had twice as much Japanese goodies at his table than I seen at the whole show.Beside his table I saw two other Japanese IJA helmets, one without a star and a really nice complete one that I thought was way overpriced.I'd like to know what the top line of the depot stamp reads if possible.

1.depot= Sasebo,?,?,?
    2.date=10 -9 ( 19 ), year, ?
    3.size = ( 3 )

Sasebo,volunteer ?, engineer,29837
    name= ?,?,?,Ao or Uo

Thank you very much, BillPartial translation pleasePartial translation pleasePartial translation pleasePartial translation pleasePartial translation pleasePartial translation please

I am on an an iPhone ... hard to do a lot.

Correct:
    Sasebo,volunteer, engineer,29837

name=
    安楽文夫
    Anraku Fumio

— Guy

Thank you very much Guy I appreciate your help

Bill