MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Random Stored Items Part 1

Article about: Have a couple of items in my storage unit and I have no idea what they may be.Part 1. The navy googles have a navy insignia.Origin unknown.The badge seems to be a municipal symbol and the tw

Default Random Stored Items Part 1

Random Stored Items Part 1Random Stored Items Part 1

Have a couple of items in my storage unit and I have no idea what they may be.Part 1.
    The navy googles have a navy insignia.Origin unknown.The badge seems to be a municipal symbol and the two long probe like things.....Mmmmm.

The patch is from the 大日本婦人会 (Great Japan Women's Association), a patriotic women's group that existed between February 1942 and March 1945, consisting of all women above the age of 20.

The goggles are not navy, but merely made by a company that had an anchor as company logo. The navy used the anchor symbol as an acceptance stamp, when an item passed inspection, so they were never molded in from the production stage, but stamped in after production.
    Attached Images Attached Images Random Stored Items Part 1 

Super helpful Nick! I searched and so someone else had an unanswered question about similar goggles.Will search and copy your reply.Thank you.