Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Simple real or repro

Article about: We'll I know it resembles a type 98 that may have been made later in the war (if it is real) then earlier. I know it's not signed nor does it have any arsenal marks. It's similar to an Army

Default Simple real or repro

Simple real or reproSimple real or reproSimple real or reproSimple real or reproSimple real or repro
    I just need a simple real or repro if that is possible from the pics...Thanks for your help

?

Welcome to the forum! You are going to find that the knowledgable men and women on this site are much more willing to help when they see a little bit of effort put into your own research. No one appreciates their knowledge being taken advantage of. Just my opinion of coarse.

I have been searching the web for two weeks and as I know asking a question as a new member isn't appreciated. I thought I would try.

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Japanese swords are not my thing at all. I like them, but my knowledge on them is very limited indeed.

I have a feeling this is a modern fake made in China. Others will tell you much more.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

You're more than welcome to ask a question when you're new. Just sometimes people come here asking if something is real or fake and what it's worth, they get a positive or negative affirmation and then we never hear from them again. Not even a "thank you." It's just a courtesy thing. People are naturally suspicious of new members posting a "real or fake" thread. We've seen it many times with no follow up from the new member. If you can preempt your "real of fake" by highlighting some of your own research over the past two weeks, than experts here are more than willing to lend a hand.

?

Quote by jawspad2000 View Post
    I have been searching the web for two weeks and as I know asking a question as a new member isn't appreciated. I thought I would try.
    No problem with asking a question as a new member! This forum thrives on new members and their knowledge being brought to the table and are very much welcomed. But so often this forum sees people pop up, ask for "real or fake" and "how much is it worth" and never return, never leaving a thank you or anything of the sort. I did not mean to offend with my comment, just trying to help you get the best answers you can without catching a bunch of flak for it!

Thanks, Ade. I appreciate your help.

Overall quality is really poor - no self respecting swordsmith would offer that piece up - he would have it used on him!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

LOL Thanks Danmark

?

Hahhaahahhahaaaa Touche' or Arigato.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast