Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

The SOS is almost here!

Article about: The SOS is coming up soon! Anyone setting up this year with some Japanese militaria? I will have a table somewhere in the hall and will be looking for captured Japanese paper. I will also ha

?

Default The SOS is almost here!

The SOS is coming up soon! Anyone setting up this year with some Japanese militaria? I will have a table somewhere in the hall and will be looking for captured Japanese paper. I will also have a number of Japanese items for sale, including a good portion of my IJA dog tag collection. Have to make room for other items. Please sound off if you are going to be there!

Tom

?

Hi Tom,
    I'll be there, I have two tables usually in row O, looking forward to seeing you and all the guys again. Don

he SOS is coming up soon! Anyone setting up this year with some Japanese militaria? I will have a table somewhere in the hall and will be looking for captured Japanese paper. I will also have a number of Japanese items for sale, including a good portion of my IJA dog tag collection. Have to make room for other items. Please sound off if you are going to be there!

Tom[/QUOTE]

?

Roger that, Don. See you there!

Tom

?

We are three weeks away from the show! Building up to a 10 mile a day circuit to tackle those nearly endless rows of tables. Will post pics. of the show here on the forum after it wraps up and hopefully show off some of my finds (although I just landed an IJA paratrooper techou, so will probably be hard pressed to top that! -- pics and background of that will be posted later). Stay tuned!

Tom

?

Enjoy the show gents, look forward to seeing all your pics!

Regards

Russ

Don and Tom I'll be there with some buddies from Louisiana Once you get settled in give me a buzz it would be great to put some faces with the names! My number is on my website under the "Terms" Category.Hope to see you guys there!

MAP
    ?

I again, will need to live vicariously though what ever photos you gents take!

Good luck!

One day I keep telling myself. One day.....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I have not ever been and will not be able to make it this year again. Maybe next year, hopefully! No, hope is not a strategy.
    Enjoy the show and company; share some pics please.
    John