Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Stash and Some Cash!

Article about: A good friend of mine who goes to shows with me, surprised me with a gift of Japanese goodies,He knows they are "my favorite" Just wanted to share a few pics.Some collar tabs, coin

Default Stash and Some Cash!

A good friend of mine who goes to shows with me, surprised me with a gift of Japanese goodies,He knows they are "my favorite" Just wanted to share a few pics.Some collar tabs, coins, cash, and a few other things I will try to get some more detailed pics of the stamps and their cases when I get a chance.I am not familiar with the enameled badges ... perhaps for hats or caps?? any help appreciated.Also the documents that feature the tanks ,ships and planes are interesting as well I am not familiar with much paper as I rarely see it around this area.

Regards,Geoff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stash and Some Cash!   Stash and Some Cash!  

Stash and Some Cash!  

?

You have great friends Geoff!!

Nice collection of items - I think the large documents are war bonds.

Regards

Russ

Very nice collection of items to be had Geoff. Congrats.
    John

?

The banknotes with chrysanthemum are from war period, i can see war bonds too

Is anyone familiar with these insignia? I have been unable to find an example? Looks like a type of hat or cap badge??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stash and Some Cash!  
    Attached Images Attached Images Stash and Some Cash! 

MAP
    ?

Nice. I have a few of the occupation currencies that my Dad picked up in the 50's
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The only thing I have run across that is similar is this patch.I realize there is much miss-information regarding similar emblems and there are differences...I just really don't know the significance of this emblem. Possible "Fantasy Piece" or Civic organization??? I'm Stumped..Any Thoughts appreciated.

Regards,Geoff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stash and Some Cash!   Stash and Some Cash!  

?

It's the fabled golden kite but I do not believe its paratrooper related. I've seen the badge before just can't recall where

?

I believe it’s seen on some of the “off to war banners”.

Regards

Russ

It features a golden kite, a very common motif on many wartime civilian patriotic group emblems. Not military.