Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Sword Made By Kanemichi

Article about: Got this sword for free a few years ago at a gun show 10 blocks from my house. Actually, I bought this one and another nice example for \\$1300 and sold the other one for that price so this wa

Default Sword Made By Kanemichi

Got this sword for free a few years ago at a gun show 10 blocks from my house. Actually, I bought this one and another nice example for $1300 and sold the other one for that price so this was a freebee
    I did have the grip re-wrapped because it looked like it was rat chewed. The same is original. My friend, Takehito, read the markings as being made by Kanemichi using Yasugi steel that was developed by Hitachi before the war. It was supposed to be a high tensile strength steel. The small owners badge on it reads Nakabayashi. I look forward to your thoughts on this nice sword.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sword Made By Kanemichi   Sword Made By Kanemichi  

Sword Made By Kanemichi   Sword Made By Kanemichi  

Sword Made By Kanemichi  

?

Sword Made By Kanemichi

Nice to be free. If you choose to own only one Japanese sword, this gunto can fill the blank. What is the blade length?

The blade is just shy of 27". Thanky.