Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

these are in my favorite list in my collection

Article about: hello guys just want to show you my not so common items enjoy. the firts one is a nice bodyarmor of the ija. the second one is a icecreamtransportbag of the ijn. greetings

Default these are in my favorite list in my collection

hello guys

just want to show you my not so common items enjoy.

the firts one is a nice bodyarmor of the ija.
    the second one is a icecreamtransportbag of the ijn.

greetings
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture these are in my favorite list in my collection   these are in my favorite list in my collection  

these are in my favorite list in my collection   these are in my favorite list in my collection  

these are in my favorite list in my collection   these are in my favorite list in my collection  

Both very interesting items, but what makes you think the ice cream carry pack is a military item? The little pamphlet in the drawer features a public price control Maru-koh mark for civilian items. See here for explanation of that mark War time labeling of Civilian Goods

hello nick

my friend who has sold to me this bag told me that it was from the ijn.
    there is a marking on the Inside of the bag as you see in the picture. so my thought it was military use.
    but if it is civilian use it is also good to know Something learned today.
    if you mean the paper box for ice cream by the drawer i recieved it separately to show the use of the bag.
    thank you for your help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture these are in my favorite list in my collection   these are in my favorite list in my collection  

these are in my favorite list in my collection  

?

Ice cream bag: the weirdest thing I have seen all week, thanks!

Tom

サムハラ
    歩兵第六十八聯隊
    第六中隊
    加藤伍長

Sa-Mu-Ha-Ra
    68th Infantry Regiment
    6th Company
    Corporal Katō

There are no electronic kanji for samuhara, and the written "Samuhara" kanji cannot be found in the dictionary -- they are inventions from 1935; see link above.

--Guy
    Last edited by ghp95134; 08-30-2017 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Formatting

The marking photo you just added is indeed that from the navy, but the strange thing is that the marking is the type for uniforms for personal ID and name, etc. I cannot imagine that such things were a personal issue item and I also do not like the rising sun rubber stamp. I have some doubts, but if the paper box was not originally with the bag, you can disregard my comment about civilian markings.

MAP
    ?

Quote by tomp View Post
    Ice cream bag: the weirdest thing I have seen all week, thanks!

Tom
    +1.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

guy thank you for your translation.
    nick i must agree with you i also don't think it was personal issue but ive got this one on a fair price and i like the exotic tint of the item.
    thank you all for all the help you gave to me it is mutch appreciated.
    take care
    delibes

?

I too find strange things about so called ice cream pack. The red ink rising sun flag to me is totally wrong & a bad sign leading me to believe navy stamp also possibly added post war.