Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Type 89 Grenade discharger

Article about: Hello all,I thought I would post a few photos of a piece of equipment usually only seen from a distance or in faded photographs. Although the dust cover and the leather pull lanyard have gon

Default Type 89 Grenade discharger

Hello all,I thought I would post a few photos of a piece of equipment usually only seen from a distance or in faded photographs. Although the dust cover and the leather pull lanyard have gone to time,It is still an impressive piece of equipment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Type 89 Grenade discharger  

Some photos for study Type 89 Grenade dischargerType 89 Grenade discharger

MAP
    ?

Beauty.

Great item and quite rare. Good score!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Notice in the above photo the machined slot retains most of the original red paint.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Type 89 Grenade discharger   Type 89 Grenade discharger  

?

Knee mortar
    Looks to be in great shape.
    Is it functional?????

Semper Fi
    Phil

A substantial amount of machining required for these items!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Type 89 Grenade discharger   Type 89 Grenade discharger  

Type 89 Grenade discharger   Type 89 Grenade discharger  

Very versatile and effective in the hands of capable soldiersType 89 Grenade dischargerType 89 Grenade dischargerType 89 Grenade dischargerType 89 Grenade discharger

It will never do battle again but I sure wish it could talk! It was a farewell gift from an elderly veteran who knew I would care for it.He will be pleased to hear I am sharing it with others who appreciate history. Regards,Geoff

Type 89 Grenade discharger   Type 89 Grenade discharger  

?

I actually know a collector of these items.. Perhaps, If need be he can assist you on any questions.. Nice piece.. G
    P.S. Forgive my manners... Welcome to the Forum...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Missing the sighting level that wrapped around the base of the tube right above the knurled knob. However most didn't have this feature I think.

This one is in much better condition than most. Mine shows a bit more battle wear.

And as GWAR said, welcome.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast