Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Type 93 - Model 2 Japanese Gas Mask

Article about: Next up. Quite a hard to find item from what I understand. And I would think even harder in this unissued (or near) condition. I've read that most are on the bottom of the sea. This is a Typ

MAP
    ?

Default Type 93 - Model 2 Japanese Gas Mask

Next up. Quite a hard to find item from what I understand. And I would think even harder in this unissued (or near) condition. I've read that most are on the bottom of the sea.

This is a Type 93 - Model 2 Japanese Navy Landing forces gas mask. Complete with instructions. I've never seen one in person and the few I have seen online are in terrible shape or the lens are all darkened. These also came with a cardboard like suitcase but sadly mine did not come with it.

IJN mark is on the inside of the mask.

Can anyone tell me what the Kanji on the bag says?

Any and all comments welcome.

Michael

Type 93 - Model 2 Japanese Gas MaskType 93 - Model 2 Japanese Gas MaskType 93 - Model 2 Japanese Gas MaskType 93 - Model 2 Japanese Gas MaskType 93 - Model 2 Japanese Gas MaskType 93 - Model 2 Japanese Gas MaskType 93 - Model 2 Japanese Gas MaskType 93 - Model 2 Japanese Gas MaskType 93 - Model 2 Japanese Gas MaskType 93 - Model 2 Japanese Gas MaskType 93 - Model 2 Japanese Gas MaskType 93 - Model 2 Japanese Gas Mask
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice find buddy.

MAP
    ?

Thanks Steve. Not something you see everyday

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Rod
    ?

Wicked cool find!

Rod

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rod View Post
    Wicked cool find!

Rod
    Thanks Rod. It's been in the personal collection of my dealer for a long time. He offered to me a while back and I declined. I didn't know these were quite rare until I did some research. Glad he gave me a second chance

Do you know anything about these? Gotta find someone to translate the Kanji also.

michael

?

Great pick up in excellent condition. Looks like you have had a great collectors weekend. Was there a show near by?
    Congrat's Michael
    Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Great pick up in excellent condition. Looks like you have had a great collectors weekend. Was there a show near by?
    Congrat's Michael
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thanks Phil. No show this weekend. Just my "pusher" who came to my house.

I have to give him credit. You see my stuff, not uber untouchable collectables, but all good stuff. I get 80% from him at fair prices. He just has a knack for finding it.

The number in the front is the lot number
    The white rectangle usually have the name of the owner and him address.
    And there's other marks inside some bags at the top that says the model of the piece.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Ramonchete View Post
    The number in the front is the lot number
    The white rectangle usually have the name of the owner and him address.
    And there's other marks inside some bags at the top that says the model of the piece.
    Welcome and thanks!

Michael

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast