Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Very Nice IJA Paybook

Article about: Picked this guy up a few weeks back. Best I can tell it belonged to a gentleman in an AAA unit. Really a nice piece. Got a couple of nice dogtags when I picked it up as well, though I'm stil

Default Very Nice IJA Paybook

Picked this guy up a few weeks back. Best I can tell it belonged to a gentleman in an AAA unit. Really a nice piece. Got a couple of nice dogtags when I picked it up as well, though I'm still working on decoding those.

Very Nice IJA PaybookVery Nice IJA PaybookVery Nice IJA PaybookVery Nice IJA PaybookVery Nice IJA Paybook

?

Nice. In my experience, air defense marked booklets are not super common. I saw a great grouping up for auction several weeks back that included a small AAA related medal commemorating the downing of a B-29 (dated to one of the first bombing missions that used the B-29) over Japan.

Tom

From the Saitama Prefecture School of Agriculture, he proceeded to the higher professional school attached to Meiji University, where he studied political science and economics and joined the Bushyu Bank upon graduation from where he got drafted. He probably worked in the building below.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very Nice IJA Paybook  

Darn you're an awesome man!