Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Warrant Officer's Tunic

Article about: I bought this years ago at a gun show in Paso Robles, Commiefornia. The rank tabs are barely sewed on but overall it looks like a high quality garment. The studs in the collar and the cuffs

Default Warrant Officer's Tunic

I bought this years ago at a gun show in Paso Robles, Commiefornia. The rank tabs are barely sewed on but overall it looks like a high quality garment. The studs in the collar and the cuffs look to me like they are for some kind of liners. The owners name is beautifully embroidered inside the left breast. I'd like very much to hear what y'all think of this nice tunic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Warrant Officer's Tunic   Warrant Officer's Tunic  

Warrant Officer's Tunic   Warrant Officer's Tunic  

Warrant Officer's Tunic  

?

Is a type 3 shape officer tunic, in the collar was or liner or a shirt collar,
    the cuffs in the sleeves, tomorrow i put the picture of the liner.

?

Warrant Officer's Tunic

the tunic is not for officer but is an example of liner in the collar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Warrant Officer's Tunic   Warrant Officer's Tunic  

?

This is one or most common in officers tunics it came in 2 colors withe and green

Warrant Officer's Tunic

Thank you Type 4 for the information on the collar and cuff inserts! Any idea what the strings on the upper inside are for? This tunic also has the shoulder pockets for a shoulder rank epaulet. The one I'm showing is for a Captain. Any idea what information is on the makers tag? Thanks again!