Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you guys think about this Japanese helmet? Type 90 naval landing force helmet.

Article about: I'm at the missus' apartment and only have this one handy. Thanks for keeping me in mind!

?

Default What do you guys think about this Japanese helmet? Type 90 naval landing force helmet.

What do you guys think about this Japanese helmet? Type 90 naval  landing force helmet.What do you guys think about this Japanese helmet? Type 90 naval  landing force helmet.What do you guys think about this Japanese helmet? Type 90 naval  landing force helmet.What do you guys think about this Japanese helmet? Type 90 naval  landing force helmet.What do you guys think about this Japanese helmet? Type 90 naval  landing force helmet.

?

By the look of it - Repro badge, repainted, questionable liner, can't tell about the shell and strap.
    Regards,
    John

Modern reproduction.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Well I know the helmet has been in a local militaria shop since 1985 that I go to all the time. It was part of the shop owners collection. How do you know its a Repro badge? Yes it does have layers of paint done by brush.

?

Quote by BBMATT View Post
    How do you know its a Repro badge?
    Study a known real one and it will quickly become apparent.
    Regards,
    John

?

I agree with above comments

?

All joking aside I did not know they have been faking them since the 80s. Crap that *****.

?

I will try to get my money back. Thanks for the info guys.

They were faking items even while the war was still raging!

?

Hi Joe, show your original again, re paint ,liner patina etc, nothing like a good one with good pictures
    Cheers Dave

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast