Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Writing in type 90 helmet linner pad

Article about: Got this type 90 recently and there seems to be some writing on the bottom of one of the linner pads. Not sure what language it is if it even means anything at all. This type 90 seems like a

Default Writing in type 90 helmet linner pad

Got this type 90 recently and there seems to be some writing on the bottom of one of the linner pads. Not sure what language it is if it even means anything at all. This type 90 seems like a reissue (but not Thai) so it could be another language. If anyone knows what language it is your help would be greatly appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Writing in type 90 helmet linner pad  

Can you post more photos of the entire helmet. Thank you. Bill.

Here it is
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Writing in type 90 helmet linner pad   Writing in type 90 helmet linner pad  

Chinese army reissue? Maybe one of the other guys will chime in. Thank you.

?

That is the same helmet you post a week before Japanese WW2 Helmet with strange paint job, in my opinion that is only a dirty liner not a kanji.

Yeah it is the same one I was just wondering if the scribble thing meant anything. The weird thing is none of the other pads have this kind of dirt

Quote by Type4 View Post
    That is the same helmet you post a week before Japanese WW2 Helmet with strange paint job, in my opinion that is only a dirty liner not a kanji.
    I thought that helmet looked familiar