Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniform

Article about: Hello, I am considering purchasing WW2 Japanese Officer items and would love some opinions on if the items look to be good original items and if the marking look ok? The items look good to m

Default WW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniform

Hello, I am considering purchasing WW2 Japanese Officer items and would love some opinions on if the items look to be good original items and if the marking look ok? The items look good to me but I would like to make sure. I would appreciate any help, thank you.

WW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniformWW2 Imperiral Japanese Officer uniform

I don't see anything out of place. I particularly like the hat with the white top cover. Very nice grouping.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

All looks good but grouping likely put together post war

For what it's worth, the names are:

Jacket. [I think that's the jacket -- image with two hook closures at the neck?]

スガハラ
    [Sugawara] written as "Sugahara" using ハ (ha) vice ワ (wa) for Sugawara.

The katakana could represent any of the following versions of Sugawara in kanji:
    菅ケ原
    菅原
    須賀原
    簀河原

======

Pants.
    カハチ [Kawachi] written as "Kahachi"; however, this is the pre-1945 way of writing カチ Kawachi.

The katakana could represent any of the following versions of Kawachi in kanji:
    河内
    川内
    川地
    河地
    河智

I cannot read the name in the hat.

Cheers,
    --Guy