Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 japanese items unusual items ???

Article about: Hi what are your thoughts on these items. I have no idea what they are they came with bunch of items I purchased thank you for your time and help Tony

?

Default Ww2 japanese items unusual items ???

Hi
    what are your thoughts on these items. I have no idea what they are
    they came with bunch of items I purchased
    thank you for your time and help
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 japanese items unusual items ???   Ww2 japanese items unusual items ???  

Ww2 japanese items unusual items ???   Ww2 japanese items unusual items ???  

?

Default Re: Ww2 japanese items unusual items ???

last pics thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 japanese items unusual items ???   Ww2 japanese items unusual items ???  

Ww2 japanese items unusual items ???  

?

My guess is the wooden tag might be an authorizaton tag by itself or possibly attached to something else like a key or something similar. The Japanese military created all sorts of authorization tags that were often used by particular units. Your tag looks to have a name which I believe is Nakajima. One side of the tag basically says "Nakajima use", which might be the name of a unit (named after the commander of the unit). Just a guess. As to the box with vials, it looks like it might be a blood type test kit. I hope this is helpful.

Tom

?

Hi Tom
    thank you for your time and help
    Tony