Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WW2 Japanese paratrooper helmet

Article about: What do you guys make of this...barely any name has been spelt correctly... RARE WW2 Japanese Imperial Navy Paratrooper helmet | eBay

Default Re: WW2 Japanese paratrooper helmet

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    Bob what do you think?
    Bob Coleman would know.
    chris

At 25 Grand, it's Tough not jumping on it right Now,though...I particularly like the drunken or illiterate "original GI artwork" all over it. But the seller IS a Professional Helmet Merchant,though,so he Must know what he's talking about...heck,he even writes eBay Reviews(!) under the name "Top 25 Reviewer".....I'm figuring out my "make offer" right Now...it sure won't last long.... William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Professional aside a decent bloke will look at any question and answer like a professional not a nasty a*****e,I mentioned because of the dodgy looking place names and my statement was "Gees certainly a very poorly educated paratrooper...hardly spelt any name correctly..." and his reply was "I always thought Aussies had more brains in their head. I guess I was wrong."..might be a good seller but no way in hell i'll ever purchase anything of a s******d like that and ill warn all my mates off that bloke too

"

?

certainly doesnt look like drunken....last time I was so drunk i couldnt spell anything right it certainly didnt come out written as clear as that fake

?

Hi guys, IMO maybe its a vintage novelty U.S. vet bring back from the army of occupation post 1945 in Japan.Or its a novelty U.S. vet bring back from the Philippines post 1945 . Many soldiers had flags made and other items to take back home to show the wife/girlfriend and family, as original items were in short supply, Its only a theory mind you.

Cheer's,Mark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12