Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

ww2 japanese sword I accidently bought on ebay

Article about: I saw this sword list as a new listing and she had a buy it now and I don't know why I put 300 hundred in it, did I just screw myself? I didn't think she would accept it. Here are pics she h

Thanks for the info. I just did a offer on ebay and she went for it. She had it listed for 700 and sold it for 300...hope that isn't much. When it gets mailed to me I will post pictures of it. Thank you guys so mu check for your support. I was kinda sweating this one

?

If it is as it appears to be then you would have been fine at her asking price. Anything less is a bargain and you may well have got a great deal.

Regards,
    Stu

?

Now i've heard it all..... Accidentally??? Lol
    You made a ridiculous offer, AND won the lottery! These prices haven't been around since 2005!!
    As others have said, and your gut feeling tells you (or you wouldn't have made the offer) it is a genuine Type 95 NCO sword.
    Well done, and look forward to seeing some more pics when you get it
    Cheers
    Ern

Yeah I did a best buy offer and said if this doest sell email me and we can talk but she took it instead. Wonder if I could of got it cheaper....lol. she emailed me and said Wichita is full of great antiques. This is one of the city's best kept secrets. This sword was hiding with a bunch of other swords behind the counter of a pawn shop. WHEN I FOUND HER I KNEW SHE WAS REAL JUST BY THE FEEL OF THE SWORD.THE BALANCE WAS AMAZING . EASY TO HANDLE. THIS IS A GEM IS DISGUISE. She sounds like a fanatic

or a conman/women,what until you get it to be happy.

?

I think you did very well. You bought it for less than would I would pay for one for resale.
    Nice accident.

Yeah, we will see. I got email it was sent via mail. Im going to be pissed if its not whats listed since she only has 1 feedback!!!!! I will defiantly post pictures.

Atleast with ebay I can return it if it isn't as described. Since she has such a low feedback the money is just floating in cyberspace until I push the button to accept it

Default Picture update

ww2 japanese sword I accidently bought on ebayww2 japanese sword I accidently bought on ebayww2 japanese sword I accidently bought on ebayww2 japanese sword I accidently bought on ebayww2 japanese sword I accidently bought on ebayww2 japanese sword I accidently bought on ebayww2 japanese sword I accidently bought on ebayww2 japanese sword I accidently bought on ebayww2 japanese sword I accidently bought on ebayww2 japanese sword I accidently bought on ebayThe sword got here yesterday, I just got home and took some quick rough pictures, its 100% real not bad for a 300 dollar buy. Looks like it has some white scuff marks which can be removed. But over all not bad condition for what it is. WHats your thoughts, value I made on it ?

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    ww2 japanese sword I accidently bought on ebayThe sword got here yesterday, I just got home and took some quick rough pictures, its 100% real not bad for a 300 dollar buy. Looks like it has some white scuff marks which can be removed. But over all not bad condition for what it is. WHats your thoughts, value I made on it ?
    Iijima Sword Factory Mark per Stu W's post HERE.

From left to right: Kokura Arsenal mark; Tokyo stamp; Iijima Sword Factory mark

--Guy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast