Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

WW2 katana

Article about: Im being offered this katana for my Uboat binoculars and I want to know what you guys think of the sword and if you think the trade is fair? Ill include a link to a thread showing my binocul

Default Re: WW2 katana

So if I was an expert in a field and contradicted someone that would be considered insulting?

Quote by Vix Steel View Post
    So if I was an expert in a field and contradicted someone that would be considered insulting?
    You are picking a fight that you will lose.

Personally, Stefan, Bottom line...a safer bet is Keep the binoculars...they're nice and they have steadily increased in values quite well over the years. The sword shown is alright, but if you're hoping it's some 15th century master swordsmith made piece....not too likely.

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Vix.....a persons credibility is based on their input on the subject..and not by the amount of posts. In your case 26 posts in the last year and after review of your forum posts shows you have no knowledge of Japanese militaria...or at least from what your past posts are documented as. If you have knowledge then it is welcomed,,..but all avenues of opinions and comments have not even touched the tip of the icebeg yet and your ready to redirect someone to another site,,when you yourself have not proved what you know about this thread topic. My advice to you and your growth here on the WRF is to read some of the past threads concerning any type of katana and then post a comment about. If you continue to redirect..with no reference too will be redirected.
    Included is a link that after 6 posts again you try to redirect in the photos and papers forum..with no support....yes this is a slap in the face to the WRF.

Do you like playing Chess?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123