Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1940 Berg & Co.

Article about: 1940 Berg & Co. 7371a, matching no's. Annoyed from this ads?  

Default 1940 Berg & Co.

1940 Berg & Co. 7371a, matching no's.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1940 Berg & Co.   1940 Berg & Co.  

1940 Berg & Co.   1940 Berg & Co.  

1940 Berg & Co.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1940 Berg & Co.
    P
    Many

Berg & Co. 7371a
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1940 Berg & Co.   1940 Berg & Co.  

1940 Berg & Co.   1940 Berg & Co.  

1940 Berg & Co.  

?

Nice to find makers names on bayonets, I find that they are hard to come by these days. Interesting coloring on the blade. I wonder how it happened, by being subjected to a high heat of some kind or some chemical accidentally applied? I have never seen a blade turn orange like this.

Jim

Quote by Jim P View Post
    Nice to find makers names on bayonets, I find that they are hard to come by these days. Interesting coloring on the blade. I wonder how it happened, by being subjected to a high heat of some kind or some chemical accidentally applied? I have never seen a blade turn orange like this.

Jim
    Agree I haven't either got one by that same maker and date and it is not orange that is a good question. Nice piece BTW. timothy

I'm not sure on the blade, it's more of a plum/reddish finish in the hand, I think the picture doesn't really show it right. I'd presumued it had been refinished at some point and they had made an arse of it!! That said I actually love the colour of it even if it is a bit dodgy!!

?

Quote by Time Bandit View Post
    I'm not sure on the blade, it's more of a plum/reddish finish in the hand, I think the picture doesn't really show it right. I'd presumued it had been refinished at some point and they had made an arse of it!! That said I actually love the colour of it even if it is a bit dodgy!!
    Pictures can distort some colors, especially at different angles in certain lighting conditions. If it is a plum, reddish color, I wouldn't be concerned, it seems to be somewhat common.

Jim