Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Another matching k98

Article about: Had this a while now and thought I would post it for you to see bayonet is a matching c.o.f 1942 . Cheers John

Default Another matching k98

Had this a while now and thought I would post it for you to see bayonet is a matching c.o.f 1942 .

Cheers John Another matching k98Another matching k98Another matching k98Another matching k98Another matching k98

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another matching k98
    P
    Many

Always nice to see a matching example.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Here's my other , it's been previously shown on the forum.Another matching k98Another matching k98Another matching k98 p.weyersburg

Sorry about the pics, not sure why they upload sideways

?

The second one is most real with new not proper black paint on scabbard.b.r.Andy

Hi Andy, as far as I no the dress bayonet was the only one to have a painted scabbard , the k98 service bayonet was always blued, shame someone has painted this one but its in great condition and was very cheap! First one totally standard vet bring back in slightly salty condition just how I like them used but not abused

Cheers john

Can anyone tell me why some "42 cof's" have bakelite handles and some wood?

William

Quote by wpheaton View Post
    Can anyone tell me why some "42 cof's" have bakelite handles and some wood?

William
    Great Question Will
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Great Question Will
    Is one more valuable over the other? I like the looks of bakelite over wood.

Not in Value..but in production period.

Both are desirable IMO..but for the type collector..the wood type may be more attracting.
    I think both types from the same producer with a description displayed in a display noting the time period differences ...OR... a reason why the same date with different grip plates.

Im curious also..wait for Sleepwalker , Fred or Andy B...for their thoughts . I like them both..and would display nicely together. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast