Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Anyone collect German Bayonets?

Article about: These aren't mine, they belong to my brother. While I have collected side arms for years he concentrated on bayonets.

Default Anyone collect German Bayonets?

These aren't mine, they belong to my brother. While I have collected side arms for years he concentrated on bayonets.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone collect German Bayonets?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anyone collect German Bayonets?
    P
    Many

That's a large collection by any standard. Maybe you could start a thread on one or two of your brother's most interesting bayonets.

He has a spreadsheet someplace on all of them. I believe he has just about every variation for the K98 they made.

Wow, that's some collection......!
    Regards
    Paul

MAP
    ?

Wow....now that is either dedication or an compulsive addiction disorder . Or maybe both?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Everyone has to start somewhere. I'm sure he'll build up a decent bayonet collection in time

That's a fabulous collection ,does he have a rifle to go with each bayonet

He does still have his data base up but I'll ask him if he cares if I share it. He actually has every bayonet as far as I can tell documented with photos and serial numbers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone collect German Bayonets?   Anyone collect German Bayonets?  

Abbondanza !!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

A nice tidy WKC from 1935. How about 1934 "K" marked bayonets, and any very rare 1945 made ones?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast