Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Combat or Dress?

Article about: Hi. Just looking to start a discussion on if you all prefer combat or dress in edged weapons of the 3rd Reich. Myself I prefer the combat as they are designed as a weapon, carried in the fie

Default Combat or Dress?

Hi. Just looking to start a discussion on if you all prefer combat or dress in edged weapons of the 3rd Reich. Myself I prefer the combat as they are designed as a weapon, carried in the field and look great on the end of a rifle. Let us know your opinions.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Combat or Dress?
    P
    Many

If I were you, I'd go with combat. over the past years i have owned numerous k98 combat bayonets- all of which have sold. I also bought tons of dress bayonets- Which i have discovered are very difficult to sell, unless they are engraved, or have stag grips, etc. Now i am stuck with a drawer full of dress bayonets that I cannot sell because other dealers have no interest in them due to the mass quantity of them produced.

CBH
    ?

I think it breaks down to , nobody need a dress bayonet for reenacting .

CBH
    ?

Quote by warbuff View Post
    If I were you, I'd go with combat. over the past years i have owned numerous k98 combat bayonets- all of which have sold. I also bought tons of dress bayonets- Which i have discovered are very difficult to sell, unless they are engraved, or have stag grips, etc. Now i am stuck with a drawer full of dress bayonets that I cannot sell because other dealers have no interest in them due to the mass quantity of them produced.
    Hi. For me yes combat is my personal preference as they are designed as a weapon of war. Good point about investment. I hadn't thought of that aspect.

Quote by CBH View Post
    LOL. Good point!!