Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Does anyone know if this is worth anything ?

Article about: by lala77 Sorry if I offended you . I'm new here, I don't really know how things work . No offense intended lala77... You might get better results by posting a "New Thread" in the

?

Default Does anyone know if this is worth anything ?

The serial number is 42agv. Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Does anyone know if this is worth anything ?   Does anyone know if this is worth anything ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Does anyone know if this is worth anything ?
    P
    Many

Quote by lala77 View Post

Its worth something even if just for the parts, the handles & screws but I do not know how much. Depends on how badly someone wants the parts. The entire bayonet is not worth much being so badly sharpened. My opinion.

?

Maybe.... Why not start a "New Thread" ?? And as a rule we do not appraise items... Good luck... Gwar
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Sorry if I offended you . I'm new here, I don't really know how things work .

No offense, guys know you are new and they are just giving some advice, don't take it personally. You have come to the right place. Lots of advice to be given. And a lot to learn. I love it.

?

No offense intended lala77... You might get better results by posting a "New Thread" in the proper sub forum..
    I believe all members have made this "Newbie" mistake... I know I did...Welcome to "The Forum" G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Maybe.... Why not start a "New Thread" ?? And as a rule we do not appraise items... Good luck... Gwar
    Done, and correct. We are not a free appraisal service.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    No offense intended lala77... You might get better results by posting a "New Thread" in the proper sub forum..
    I believe all members have made this "Newbie" mistake... I know I did...Welcome to "The Forum" G
    I think I remember that "mistake" G!!! Lol

As for the blade. Agree very little of no collector value.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It's only value would be as a large and vicious knife, if one is needed. As a collector's item, sadly, it is of very small value-if any.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    It's only value would be as a large and vicious knife, if one is needed. As a collector's item, sadly, it is of very small value-if any.
    Regrettably the above is a true observation made even more unfortunate IMO because it's from one of the harder to find makers. Best Regards, Fred

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast