Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dress Bayonet - Tiger

Article about: I did not have a Dress Bayonet in the collection, and since I have a thing for the Tiger blades I added this one. Also, liked the 2nd marking which I believe is a distributor stamp from Muni

Obviously not a "bayonet" due to the lack of attachment slot. Unfortunately "fireman's dress bayonet" is the term that has been coined in the U.S. collectors market and identification guides.

We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Even with the slot, they don't usually fit a rifle in my experience.

It is not a bayonet and not only for dress... both is wrong... no matter how it called somewere...

Faschinenmesser is the / aproper name. It like a combination out of the artillerie short sword and a knife.

In the original regulations you can see the orders when and by whom to wear. This knife exist with blades in two length. The length of the balde was dependent on the grade.

Gut Morgen Sleepwalker

Thx for this info. Do you nkow of any kind of tutorial for properly wrapping this simple portappee, or dagger knot?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12