Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

E PACK dress bayonet

Article about: well heres my freshly aqquired E PACK DRESS BAYONET hope you like it i managed to do a deal with crazy horse on the forum who i speak to quite regularly and he had this up for offer so i jus

Default E PACK dress bayonet

well heres my freshly aqquired E PACK DRESS BAYONET hope you like it i managed to do a deal with crazy horse on the forum who i speak to quite regularly and he had this up for offer so i just had to finnally get my first bayonet in a long time , cheers crazy love the piece !!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture E PACK dress bayonet   E PACK dress bayonet  

E PACK dress bayonet   E PACK dress bayonet  

E PACK dress bayonet   E PACK dress bayonet  

E PACK dress bayonet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement E PACK dress bayonet
    P
    Many

Default re: E PACK dress bayonet

nice piece. He's done you proud

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    nice piece. He's done you proud
    thanks john, hey justin & I were in the same war, different armies, but still comrades, so glad you like it PJ anything for a bro. see I do have stuff just cant post pic's

indeedd we shared some sand marty and if you do manage to get upo this way ill happily take pics of all ur gear to post yes john he certainly did me proud its mty first bayonet in god knows how many years and im rightly happy of it once again thanks crazy !!!!

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    indeedd we shared some sand marty and if you do manage to get upo this way ill happily take pics of all ur gear to post yes john he certainly did me proud its mty first bayonet in god knows how many years and im rightly happy of it once again thanks crazy !!!!
    You mean you didn't "nick one" from the rag heads? ( sorry, I mean Choggies, (UK) or Hoochies (US) I did, several, one from the Palace in Baghdad

Had a warm welcome in B.I.A.P. And not just from the US troops there either............oh good times!.....NOT

was over there first time round john so not able to grab any goodies sadly besides our opsec and brief didnt allow for the oppurtunities oh well you cant win em all

Now thew big question crazy and i both know the scabbards been repainted a few times but by whom we have no idea so do i hope its period paint and leave it alone or do i strip it and gewt the airbrush going ??

It is what it is, Yes It's probably been re-painted by an over zealous collector in the past. You may want to try and replace it. They usually fit. And they are about. Funnily enough, and I don't usually say this, but E bay.com is a good bet

(2nd time around for me)

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    was over there first time round john so not able to grab any goodies sadly besides our opsec and brief didnt allow for the oppurtunities oh well you cant win em all
    yeah John, I had a new ak-47 & three 75 round drums, they took it away from me & ran over it several times with a m-1 tank.

i could do ebay i guess but then i could just respray it after iv stripped the paint off im a dab hand with an airbrush after all lol

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast