Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

e.pack sohne & solingen bayonet

Article about: hi i need some help and advice on how to sell this bayonet we was left some military items from my late father in law but dont really want to keep this or another little dagger i just dont l

?

Default e.pack sohne & solingen bayonet

hi i need some help and advice on how to sell this bayonet we was left some military items from my late father in law but dont really want to keep this or another little dagger i just dont like them in our home any info greatly appreciated
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture e.pack sohne & solingen bayonet   e.pack sohne & solingen bayonet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement e.pack sohne & solingen bayonet
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: e.pack sohne & solingen bayonet

You ask for details re this dagger yet post only two very indistinct photos with very little detail , then within an hour you post it in the classifieds for £150 , without having received any opinions or advice as to what it is and how much it would be worth, i think you are putting the cart before the horse and i;m not so sure you will get many opinions on the photos supplied, condition plays a large part in value and these photos do very little to show details

Hello Dcross welcome to the forum,, I have to agree with davejb as a few more photos are needed along with some opinions on our part to consider if your item is authentic, regardless of where it came from. In this case it would be beneficial to you to be able to sell it. To post an add without opinions first is helping yourself to the cookie jar and the services offered by this forum. You do not know exactly what you have as you have asked for details. Please bring us a few more photos for our consideration to give you the best assessment. Please forward to this forum a few more photos of the grip the whole blade a sheath if any. I will personally edit your ad in the classifieds for lack of content, if more photos are not received. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Sorry guys i dont know much info on this at all
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture e.pack sohne & solingen bayonet   e.pack sohne & solingen bayonet  

e.pack sohne & solingen bayonet   e.pack sohne & solingen bayonet  

e.pack sohne & solingen bayonet  

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the extra pics. A good original item.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade

weve also got medals and coins and a few various other items i'll post some pics as i've said we've not got a clue about these came across this website last night

I look forwards to seeing them. I know we will be able to help.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Good day Dcross, Thank you for the extra photos. I added them to your classified ad in the for-sale section. You are good to go! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill