Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Engraved bayonet: Dienstzeit Luftwaffe

Article about: Hello! I'm sending my personal find from spring Found together with a dagger LW 1st pattern in worse condition. If you'll be interested, I'll send a photo of the both pieces together. All be

Default Engraved bayonet: Dienstzeit Luftwaffe

Hello! I'm sending my personal find from spring Found together with a dagger LW 1st pattern in worse condition. If you'll be interested, I'll send a photo of the both pieces together.

All best!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Engraved bayonet: Dienstzeit Luftwaffe   Engraved bayonet: Dienstzeit Luftwaffe  

Engraved bayonet: Dienstzeit Luftwaffe   Engraved bayonet: Dienstzeit Luftwaffe  

Engraved bayonet: Dienstzeit Luftwaffe  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Engraved bayonet: Dienstzeit Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

well, there's no denying that it's real

A good one, I have a similar for the Heer, found in the 70's.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Hi Buckleman..please keep them separate..and each to their own designated forums..for study and comparison of the same types. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill