Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

First K98 Bayonet (with frog)

Article about: Hey everybody! got this bayonet recently and just wanted to share and see if anyone here could tell me anything more about it. It is a 42asw (I apologize for the misinformation i said in ano

Nice set. timothy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Panzersaurus View Post
    Here are the better photographs as requested. Unfortunately the screen on my camera is broken so its hard to line up a good shot. Also there is a bit of tan paint near the bottom of the scabbard. I'm guessing this is probably from something postwar, but you can never know.
    Thanks for taking the time to post the new pics.

Brad.

?

Normally c range by 42 ASW from our researches should have a dark plastic grips, so maybe the on the piece were replaced?

Quote by AndyB View Post
    Normally c range by 42 ASW from our researches should have a dark plastic grips, so maybe the on the piece were replaced?
    I'm alittle concerned about that too, but it looks like the screws have been with the grips for a long time and I would hope that anyone replacing the grips would replace them with a nicer set than this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12