Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Bayonet Identification

Article about: Would some of you give me some information on what this bayonet might be? This is the only picture I have. Where can I go to look for more information? Thanks, William

Default German Bayonet Identification

Would some of you give me some information on what this bayonet might be? This is the only picture I have. Where can I go to look for more information?

Thanks,

William

German Bayonet Identification

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Bayonet Identification
    P
    Many

Hi William be patient as you just posted it..as far as " more " information hold on and wait for the Bayo guys to chime in...you will get more info than you expected. Are there anymore photos?

Dress bayo with stag grips..no idea of a producer.

I will move this to the K98 bayo forum..for further review with a 1 day thread redirect . Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi William be patient as you just posted it..as far as " more " information hold on and wait for the Bayo guys to chime in...you will get more info than you expected. Are there anymore photos?

Dress bayo with stag grips..no idea of a producer.

I will move this to the K98 bayo forum..for further review with a 1 day thread redirect . Regards Larry
    Thanks Larry,

I didn't even know it was the K98 bayo forum. It is an Eickhorn made. I will try for some more pictures.

William

Default New Pictures

I saw the bayonet in person today and took some pictures. The original picture posted is not the actual bayonet. I do not know where it is from. Below are the photos I took. Handle and grips are in good condition. Blade unfortunately has been sharpened. Frog is dry with some damage. Asking price is $205. Please post your thoughts and comments. Always a delight to hear from all of you.

Thanks,

William

German Bayonet IdentificationGerman Bayonet IdentificationGerman Bayonet IdentificationGerman Bayonet IdentificationGerman Bayonet IdentificationGerman Bayonet IdentificationGerman Bayonet IdentificationGerman Bayonet IdentificationGerman Bayonet IdentificationGerman Bayonet IdentificationGerman Bayonet Identification

Looks a nice one, though not mint and a pity that
    it has been sharpened. This might be a good
    bargaining point however, in trying to come
    to an agreed selling price.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Looks a nice one, though not mint and a pity that
    it has been sharpened. This might be a good
    bargaining point however, in trying to come
    to an agreed selling price.........
    Thanks Steve,

I have no idea what a good selling price is since it is sharpened & the frog is a bit dry and damaged. It cannot be seen in the pictures but the post on the scabbard has pulled through, ripping the leather.

William

SRB
    ?

police typ bayonet

Nice stag grip army bayonet.
    In this condition I would say $150-200, in good condition $300-$350

MAP
    ?

Quote by stingray View Post
    Nice stag grip army bayonet.
    In this condition I would say $150-200, in good condition $300-$350
    Yup. Agree. But I would be a bit lower at $150. That said, some uneducated collector would not know about the sharpening issue so doubt bringing this up to an "educated" seller will force him to go much lower. Just my two cents.

Stingray: Do you visit the Freeport show at all?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

yes, always
    What about you ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast