Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Have you seen Me ? :(

Article about: Please Keep a look out for Jim P who went missing from the forum back in May of this year. Hopefully he is well and still collecting. If anyone knows of his whereabouts please tell him to ge

Default Have you seen Me ? :(

Please Keep a look out for Jim P who went missing from the forum back in May of this year.
    Hopefully he is well and still collecting. If anyone knows of his whereabouts please tell him to get back here

Have you seen Me ? :(
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Have you seen Me ? :(
    P
    Many

?

Your a damned good man Larry. Even if you are from Philly
    But it is the city of Brotherly Love
    I hope Jim is OK. I always look forward to reading his bayonet comments and expertise.
    Semper Fi
    Philly Phil in AZ

?

Come back Jim P, I miss your bayonet enthusiasm and knowledge.

?

So has anybody sent Jim P a PM or email????

Semper Fi
    Phil

I sent him one ..but no reply
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill