Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Just purchased a lot of German Military gear in NZ

Article about: I have a K98 Berg. Heller 1937 Bayonet that i just purchased with a whole lot of military gear Scabbard numbers are: 1639, S/245 36 Bayonet numbers: Berg. Heller, '9652 a' or '9632 a', 37 [o

Default Just purchased a lot of German Military gear in NZ

I have a K98 Berg. Heller 1937 Bayonet that i just purchased with a whole lot of military gear
    Scabbard numbers are: 1639, S/245 36
    Bayonet numbers: Berg. Heller, '9652 a' or '9632 a', 37 [on edge]
    Frog number: 2/NA130
    Any more info about the bayonet, scabbard and frog would be appreciated

Just purchased a lot of German Military gear in NZJust purchased a lot of German Military gear in NZJust purchased a lot of German Military gear in NZJust purchased a lot of German Military gear in NZJust purchased a lot of German Military gear in NZJust purchased a lot of German Military gear in NZJust purchased a lot of German Military gear in NZJust purchased a lot of German Military gear in NZJust purchased a lot of German Military gear in NZJust purchased a lot of German Military gear in NZJust purchased a lot of German Military gear in NZJust purchased a lot of German Military gear in NZ

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just purchased a lot of German Military gear in NZ
    P
    Many

?

Bayonet is Gebr.Heller 1937, i personally would look under grips when possible to remove screws,when the blade is sharpened, so the blueing was revived? anyway the scabbard is from other firm and not matched together, the frog is nicely marked most real for Nachrichten Abteilung? b.r.Andy

if i remove handle is it simply unscrew, is there anything else under there that will surprise me like springs flying out?

Quote by NZRelicHunter View Post
    if i remove handle is it simply unscrew, is there anything else under there that will surprise me like springs flying out?
    There are no springs or other surprises underneath. Be sure to use the correct size of screwdriver to avoid leaving any tell tail marks on the screw heads.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)