Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

K98 bajonett Flea markt find

Article about: Hello guys, today I was at a flea market in my town and I finally found something to take home with me. It's this K98 bajonett with scabbard. Although the bajonett and scabbard aren't of mat

?

Default K98 bajonett Flea markt find

Hello guys,

today I was at a flea market in my town and I finally found something to take home with me.
    It's this K98 bajonett with scabbard. Although the bajonett and scabbard aren't of matching numbers, I had to have it. Also because the price was low, in my opinion (35 euro).
    The blade is stamped with 'hersteller' 42 cof on one side and with serialnumber 5484 u on the other side. The scabbard looks to be stamped with hersteller jwh 44 and serialnumber 238. On the scabbard I find it a little harder to read.
    I don't have questions about the bajonett, I just wanted to show you my first of two pick-ups at the flea market today. I'll post the other item in another thread.

Sorry for the two sideways pics, couldn't get them the right way up.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98 bajonett Flea markt find   K98 bajonett Flea markt find  

K98 bajonett Flea markt find   K98 bajonett Flea markt find  

K98 bajonett Flea markt find   K98 bajonett Flea markt find  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement K98 bajonett Flea markt find
    P
    Many

?

Yes You should next time buy a not sharpened bayonet, as the finish on blade was damaged with this.br.Andy

The condition is rough, but its original, and I think you paid the right price for it, so thats great, well done.

?

Yes, I thought the blade was sharpened. A shame indeed, but for me it's still a nice piece to put in my cabinet.
    Thanks for your opinions