Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

K98 bayonet J.sch. 1941

Article about: Hi collectors, I added a new number matching K98 bayonet to the collection last week from the not so common maker Jetter und Scheerer. The bayonet was wrapped in a blanket for 45 years and s

Default K98 bayonet J.sch. 1941

Hi collectors,

I added a new richly WaA stamped and number matching K98 bayonet to the collection last week from the not so common maker Jetter und Scheerer.
    The bayonet was wrapped in a blanket for 45 years and saw the daylight last week and the mint condition shows that! typical for this maker is the deep and shining blueing and nice total finish.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98 bayonet J.sch. 1941   K98 bayonet J.sch. 1941  

K98 bayonet J.sch. 1941   K98 bayonet J.sch. 1941  

K98 bayonet J.sch. 1941   K98 bayonet J.sch. 1941  

K98 bayonet J.sch. 1941  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement K98 bayonet J.sch. 1941
    P
    Many

?

She`s a beauty!....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Priceless and congratulations on a minty well kept Bayo.
    The condition is outstanding.

The Bayo Gents will appreciate the lustre of the this Time capsule diamond.
    Matching numbers a big plus

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Pristine example here!
    Congrats on a beauty.

Best regards,
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

It's a beauty all right. A photo of the waffenamt mark would be nice. Jetter U. Scheerer only made S84/98 bayonets up until 1941, so this is a last year example. Bluing finish on the scabbard looks exceptionally good. The frog is also excellent, but a bit latter, post 1943. An example welcome in anyone's collection I would think.

very nice.

the frog ist from anwards 1943

One of the harder to find examples congratulations on the addition to your collection. Jetter und Scheerer (aka Aesculap-Werke) did get a letter code not quite in mid 1941. Not on any bayonets that I've seen, Jetter & Scheerer apparently reverted to its core business which was medical equipment that it made for the Wehrmacht using the "dnw" letter code. Best Regards, Fred

TWS
    ?

Simply gorgeous. That's a mouth-watering example right there. Congratulations!
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by Anderson View Post
    It's a beauty all right. A photo of the waffenamt mark would be nice. Jetter U. Scheerer only made S84/98 bayonets up until 1941, so this is a last year example. Bluing finish on the scabbard looks exceptionally good. The frog is also excellent, but a bit latter, post 1943. An example welcome in anyone's collection I would think.
    Thank you, i will post some WaA pic's tomorrow.

?

WOW, That is a wonderful looking K98 bayo.. The condition is outstanding.
    That was well kept for all these years.
    That is an awesome addition to anyone's collection
    Great Pick up!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast