Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

K98 bayonet, matching numbers, in tropical web frog

Article about: Hi Guys, I thought you would enjoy seeing this one. Never been in a collection and untouched. Cheers, Ade.

Default K98 bayonet, matching numbers, in tropical web frog

Hi Guys, I thought you would enjoy seeing this one. Never been in a collection and untouched.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98 bayonet, matching numbers, in tropical web frog   K98 bayonet, matching numbers, in tropical web frog  

K98 bayonet, matching numbers, in tropical web frog   K98 bayonet, matching numbers, in tropical web frog  

K98 bayonet, matching numbers, in tropical web frog   K98 bayonet, matching numbers, in tropical web frog  

K98 bayonet, matching numbers, in tropical web frog  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement K98 bayonet, matching numbers, in tropical web frog
    P
    Many

Reg
    ?

I love this...

Impressive Ade ...I know ink and fabric sometimes do not mix well..and curious of the stamping on the reverse of the frog..it appears it may be a 1943 stamp..but not sure.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry, even in hand it is hard to make out. But it is a lovely item.

I showed it Reg yesterday in hand.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Adrian-how could it not have been in a prior collection?-War's been over for 70 years now...

Things are still coming direct from Vets and their family's. They are not collectors.

Cheers, Ade.

That's a real nice s84/98 tropical tail end of DAK campaign bayonet by fze (F.W. Holler & Co.) matching piece too! Thanks for showing Ade. timothy

Hi Guys, I left an absentee bid on this while I was away on holiday in Egypt and was most surprised to come home and discover I had one it for £100.

I will collect it from work on Tuesday.

Cheers, Ade.

Looks like 1943 for sure, Wow, what a great piece!!! The scabbard #'s should be matching, you would think?

Indeed, they do match: 4139.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast