Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

K98 Bayonet question

Article about: well your off to a good start as the bayonet and scabbard are matching in numbers..here is alink to check out the numbering. I am sure also the other members reading this will be able to tel

Default Re: K98 Bayonet question

well your off to a good start as the bayonet and scabbard are matching in numbers..here is alink to check out the numbering. I am sure also the other members reading this will be able to tell you exactly who the maker is. I have to sign out shortly as i have a pending appointment. here is the link...https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/k98-b...d-rbnr-233978/
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement K98 Bayonet question
    P
    Many

Quote by Larry C View Post
    well your off to a good start as the bayonet and scabbard are matching in numbers..here is alink to check out the numbering. I am sure also the other members reading this will be able to tell you exactly who the maker is. I have to sign out shortly as i have a pending appointment. here is the link...https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/k98-b...d-rbnr-233978/
    Thank you! Posting more now on the above post.

Thank you but honestly I have no idea how to use that 0.o I uploaded a few more pictures though. Thanks for the link i'm trying to see if i can understand.

Any extra info on the other blades is also appreciated =D

Hang on Nathan...I will hold your thread at the top of the forum until you get the answer you need. Wait for a few of the other members. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hang on Nathan...I will hold your thread at the top of the forum until you get the answer you need. Wait for a few of the other members. Regards Larry

Thanks Larry, You have been much help!

Hallo,

i see a S84/98 Maker. cvl44 = Weyersberg Kirchbaum & Co. Solingen, with mating numbers. It is a earlier piece out of 1944 and not scare.

The later ones have a only a single acceptance stamp on the pommel and were very crude finished.

Regards

Thankyou Sleepwalker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2