Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

K98 Bayonet Score

Article about: Just wanted to share this recent find with you guys. I found this awesome K98 bayonet at an antique store last week. After a bit of haggling, I was able to buy this example for \\$120. To me t

Default K98 Bayonet Score

Just wanted to share this recent find with you guys.

I found this awesome K98 bayonet at an antique store last week. After a bit of haggling, I was able to buy this example for $120. To me that seemed like a fair price considering it’s matching. This bayonet was made by Clemen & Jung in 1944 ”cqh 44” From the research I’ve done, I believe this is a pretty rare manufacturer to find. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I read online that Clemen & Jung made less then 30.000 bayonets in 1944.

Best regards- Jarret

K98 Bayonet ScoreK98 Bayonet ScoreK98 Bayonet ScoreK98 Bayonet ScoreK98 Bayonet Score

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement K98 Bayonet Score
    P
    Many

A good find find for the money for sure. Looks like a bit of acid treatment, but for a matching number low volume producer like Clemen & Jung, a good buy.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    A good find find for the money for sure. Looks like a bit of acid treatment, but for a matching number low volume producer like Clemen & Jung, a good buy.
    Thanks Anderson!

I love collecting these K98 bayonets. So many code & year variations to find.

Best regards- Jarret

MAP
    ?

Nice find Jarret. Well done!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice matching bayonet find. Congrats.
    John