Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

K98 Matching Numbers

Article about: Saw this K98 with matching numbers near me and wonder what people's opinions are. Authentic? Condition? He is asking \\$175 OBO, what would people offer? Thanks, William

Default K98 Matching Numbers

K98 Matching NumbersK98 Matching NumbersK98 Matching NumbersK98 Matching Numbers K98 Matching Numbers

Saw this K98 with matching numbers near me and wonder what people's opinions are. Authentic? Condition? He is asking $175 OBO, what would people offer?

Thanks,

William
    Attached Images Attached Images K98 Matching Numbers 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement K98 Matching Numbers
    P
    Many

nice tidy one.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    nice tidy one.
    What would you give for it? I have no idea.

MAP
    ?

Seems close to the going rate for a clean matching K98. others may disagree. On eBay they are all over the place depending on the demand.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by wpheaton View Post
    What would you give for it? I have no idea.
    Blade is good and overall bayonet in good condition. Scabbard looks like no dents and ball tip is not smashed. No frog with it so $175 seems a little steep to me? Maybe $145 to $155? Up to you on offer price. Wish you well brother!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

SRB
    ?

Matching numbers ar ok, but price for asw ..... no like.i think on ebay you can find a better offer

If it was mine, I would ask $135 considering the blade is in good shape and the numbers match.

?

Wow.... I used to buy these matching # bayos in the early 80's for $25.00 or less U.S.D.... I will have to check my parents attic... I'm sure their still there with some Vietnam / WW 2 American helmets. G-Man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Wow.... I used to buy these matching # bayos in the early 80's for $25.00 or less U.S.D.... I will have to check my parents attic... I'm sure their still there with some Vietnam / WW 2 American helmets. G-Man
    Wow, I wish I could buy bayonets for $25. If it was like that today I would have a lot more than 8 bayonets!!

?

I can remember vividly the man that sold them to me saying "Not often seen as most were put in any scabbard and numbers weren't really thought of back then "... That guy was probably a way cool collector that had a grasp of knowledge way before my time... Nice thread by the way... G-man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast