Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

K98 Ostsee, matching numbers and frog. E.u.F. Hörster.

Article about: Just found out that this K98, is alot more interresting than the standard issue... I can not find any of these for sale, for price reference, how much is a set like this worth ? Thanks alot

Default K98 Ostsee, matching numbers and frog. E.u.F. Hörster.

Just found out that this K98, is alot more interresting than the standard issue...

I can not find any of these for sale, for price reference, how much is a set like this worth ?

Thanks alot
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98 Ostsee, matching numbers and frog. E.u.F. Hörster.   K98 Ostsee, matching numbers and frog. E.u.F. Hörster.  

K98 Ostsee, matching numbers and frog. E.u.F. Hörster.   K98 Ostsee, matching numbers and frog. E.u.F. Hörster.  

K98 Ostsee, matching numbers and frog. E.u.F. Hörster.   K98 Ostsee, matching numbers and frog. E.u.F. Hörster.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement K98 Ostsee, matching numbers and frog. E.u.F. Hörster.
    P
    Many

Default Re: K98 Ostsee, matching numbers and frog. E.u.F. Hörster.

Can you explain it's significance?

Default Re: K98 Ostsee, matching numbers and frog. E.u.F. Hörster.

The fact that it's a matcing Kriegsmarine, makes it quite rare. As far as I can tell, by searching the internet.