Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

K98 police bayonet

Article about: Hello Sirs, I present to you two bayonets for the police with interesting markings. They were recovered with this frogs. I hope that you will appreciate. The first is a ACS with a starbust a

Aws
    ?

Default K98 police bayonet

Hello Sirs,
    I present to you two bayonets for the police with interesting markings. They were recovered with this frogs.
    I hope that you will appreciate.

The first is a ACS with a starbust and which has the characteristic to have on the back of the blade a number that one finds on the frog stud : 418
    The frog is stamped Otto Sindel Berlin 1929.

K98 police bayonet
    K98 police bayonet
    K98 police bayonet

The second is a scarce model from Eickhorn of 30's, that I never saw since. There is the same number with two digits of the number on the finial. With the back one finds a starbust and the letter K.

K98 police bayonet
    K98 police bayonet
    K98 police bayonet
    K98 police bayonet
    K98 police bayonet
    K98 police bayonet

Best regards Aws
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98 police bayonet   K98 police bayonet  

K98 police bayonet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement K98 police bayonet
    P
    Many

Aws, Sometimes I've seen German Police bayonets by Coppel with added accountability numbers. Others that I think were probably period refinished that might or might not have been the reason they were numbered. But an Eickhorn "starburst" is new to me. With the frog of course looking to be Czech for the Vz.24 and possibly a post 1938 addition? Thank your for sharing. With Best Regards, Fred

?

Looks like both police bayonets, certainly the Carl Eickhorn is more scarce probably, looks like 37-38 production.The frog could be CS or austrian one. b.r.Andy