Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

k98 Short Dress Bayonet

Article about: Hey Guys, I might be moving this K98 Short Dress Bayo on to a fellow member and friend. Just wanted to get the Thumbs up on Originality etc! I have had it since I started collecting. Potenti

?

Default k98 Short Dress Bayonet

Hey Guys, I might be moving this K98 Short Dress Bayo on to a fellow member and friend. Just wanted to get the Thumbs up on Originality etc! I have had it since I started collecting. Potential buyer would just like peace of mind to know that all is okay with it and that it is an original example. (except for frog of course)

My description of the Bayonet is as follows: A short dress bayo, blade is slightly over 8inches long and is in good condition. Blade has been sharpened but done nicely, and not in a sloppy manner. The blade is in Good shape. Blade is an unmarked example, but I have been told it has a good chance of being made by WKC from the charachteristics. (I used to know what those were, but its been a while!) lol. Push/release button works perfectly. There is normal/slight wear to fittings, but nothing too major. Scabbard is in good shape, without any dents. Throat screw is intact and complete. Bayonet did not come with frog, so a Repro leather frog was bought/added to complete the dagger. Overall an honest, decent example of a k98 Short Dress Bayonet.

Thank you for any input on originality, etc. I am more than happy to take more pictures if needed as well!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture k98 Short Dress Bayonet   k98 Short Dress Bayonet  

k98 Short Dress Bayonet   k98 Short Dress Bayonet  

k98 Short Dress Bayonet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement k98 Short Dress Bayonet
    P
    Many

Default Re: k98 Short Dress Bayonet

Hi Bill, looks fine.

Cheers, Ade.