Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

KS 98 Nice Dress Bayonet with Frog and Portapee

Article about: This KS98 was Vet acquired it is marked PS for Paul Seilheimer-Solingen with proper dress frog and portapee I don't know what compay the portapee goes to any imput appreciated. timothy

Default KS 98 Nice Dress Bayonet with Frog and Portapee

This KS98 was Vet acquired it is marked PS for Paul Seilheimer-Solingen with proper dress frog and portapee I don't know what compay the portapee goes to any imput appreciated. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KS 98 Nice Dress Bayonet with Frog and Portapee   KS 98 Nice Dress Bayonet with Frog and Portapee  

KS 98 Nice Dress Bayonet with Frog and Portapee   KS 98 Nice Dress Bayonet with Frog and Portapee  

KS 98 Nice Dress Bayonet with Frog and Portapee   KS 98 Nice Dress Bayonet with Frog and Portapee  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KS 98 Nice Dress Bayonet with Frog and Portapee
    P
    Many

Hi Timothy..Not a common maker IMO but in great condition. Always nice to see a complete rig. Does the portapee look like it has been tied there for awhile and not recent? Just a thought
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry It looks like it I know it has been there everysince I owned it my collector friend bought it from a local 3rd army vet that is now deceased. I am the third owner. By the way did you see the Alcoso Army dagger i posted. its the only dagger I have left out of about 30. timothy

Hi Timothy...and yes I did!!....I saw it in your Wehrmacht thread on this forum.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

According to Davis this dress bayonet has a Troddel. The strap is a bit discolored but I assume it is grey. The slide is in company color, The stem in Battalion colors and the crown in company colors. I assume your example is for artillery. NH

Nice set. It's a quality piece.........!
    Regards,

Steve.