Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

KS98 Short Bayonet - Simulated Stag Grips

Article about: KS98 short bayonet with simulated stag grips. Blade is stone mint with great cross-graining & marked with RBS - Rudolf Buchel Sol-Merscheid.

?

Default KS98 Short Bayonet - Simulated Stag Grips

KS98 short bayonet with simulated stag grips. Blade is stone mint with great cross-graining & marked with RBS - Rudolf Buchel Sol-Merscheid.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KS98 Short Bayonet - Simulated Stag Grips   KS98 Short Bayonet - Simulated Stag Grips  

KS98 Short Bayonet - Simulated Stag Grips   KS98 Short Bayonet - Simulated Stag Grips  

KS98 Short Bayonet - Simulated Stag Grips   KS98 Short Bayonet - Simulated Stag Grips  

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KS98 Short Bayonet - Simulated Stag Grips
    P
    Many

?

Cool stag grip Bayo Rossi

Nice find !

Mac 66.

nice one.

Hands clapping Kirk...very nice..exquisite condition . Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Great bayonet - love those nice grips. I also like your
    use of foliage and natural stone as the backdrop
    for the pics.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Great bayonet - love those nice grips. I also like your
    use of foliage and natural stone as the backdrop
    for the pics.........!
    Thanks Steve...I have a buddy here in MN that fabricates rocks out of stone for fountains so the foilage is pulled from back yard and stuck between rocks in my little studio in the basement He really does a smashing job of making them look real.

Nice example of this type Rossi you know these are getting hard to find as they weren't made all that long Wheeler states that they were late war usually made from left over parts as dress bayonet and dagger production was declining by then due to the metal being needed in the war effort. Germany he states was no longer to import good stag for them and started making them from wood they look like stag at least. I have always maintained they were scarce myself as they are not seen often in period pictures. Hope you don't mind me adding my two a rare in simulated stag so called by collectors pioneer and a regular KS98 I posted these two for George too look at here while back on another site and he said they are getting quite scarce. Nice piece timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KS98 Short Bayonet - Simulated Stag Grips   KS98 Short Bayonet - Simulated Stag Grips  

?

Quote by timothy View Post
    Nice example of this type Rossi you know these are getting hard to find as they weren't made all that long Wheeler states that they were late war usually made from left over parts as dress bayonet and dagger production was declining by then due to the metal being needed in the war effort. Germany he states was no longer to import good stag for them and started making them from wood they look like stag at least. I have always maintained they were scarce myself as they are not seen often in period pictures. Hope you don't mind me adding my two a rare in simulated stag so called by collectors pioneer and a regular KS98 I posted these two for George too look at here while back on another site and he said they are getting quite scarce. Nice piece timothy
    So glad you did Timothy! Yes the grips on mine are made from wood. Thanks for the add bud! Have a great weekend!