Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

New Collector - My First Bayonet - Comments Please - Good or Bad

Article about: Dear All I am new to this hobby of Bayonet collecting and this is the first of what I hope to be many. Any advice or comments - Good or Bad about my first purchase would be greatly appreciat

?

Dear Timothy
    Is there a site you could recommend to see pictures of these marking so that I can conpare them to the ones on my bayonet? Also what do you mean by s84/98 - is that the model? Sorry everyone for so many questions.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Regards
    Wolsey

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Collector - My First Bayonet - Comments Please - Good or Bad
    P
    Many

Hi Wolsey welcome to the forum..there are a great bunch of guys here who are very helpful..and will share their knowledge in the subject. Nice bayonet by the way..WKC is a solid maker..and a plus to have matching numbers. Enjoy your stay here..there is a lot to read and study. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thank you Larry C
    By the number of replies I have already recieved I have to agree that this is a friendly forum with lots of knowledge to be gained from its members.
    Regards
    Wolsey

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3