Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Number matching K98 bayonet

Article about: Hello Collectors! Today i picked up this nice number matching k98 bayonet from a lady who was selling ww2 stuff from her deceased husband, she asked 100,- euros for it and that is a very nic

Default Number matching K98 bayonet

Hello Collectors!

Today i picked up this nice number matching k98 bayonet from a lady who was selling ww2 stuff from her deceased husband, she asked 100,- euros for it and that is a very nice price for a number matching k98 bayonet with frog here in Holland

The bayonet still has nice blueing is unsharpened and comes with a nice original frog.
    Marked with 7919 J on the blade and scabbard and on the back marked with 42 CUL on the blade and scabbard that stand for maker Ernst Pack und Sohne from Solingen.

This is my 3rd number matching k98 bayonet.. i just have a weak spot for these things

Enjoy the pics!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Number matching K98 bayonet   Number matching K98 bayonet  

Number matching K98 bayonet   Number matching K98 bayonet  

Number matching K98 bayonet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Number matching K98 bayonet
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Number matching K98 bayonet

A beautiful bayonet at a great price

?

Very nice,good price too....Pete. Any markinga on the frog?
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

No visible markings, the frog is to worn down.

Nice pick up Nm!!..beautiful and matching. You must have ararity maker as this one does not even appear on the Ordnance marking list..here> German WWII Alphabetic Ordnance Codes: c-e ,,there is no "CU" listed..so my question to the bayo collectors...who would this maker be since it is not on this list. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

E.Pack & Sons......k98 bayonets data and registry
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Thanks Zwerge....its been a long day.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yes, Ernst Pack und Sohne from Solingen like said in the thread it's a not so common maker.

And thanks for your reply