Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

OPINIONS on this SS Bayonet

Article about: Any info on this? and the value?

?

Default Re: OPINIONS on this SS Bayonet

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Good thing you checked here first ..... !
    I'm a new collector... but learn fast... I'm not buying anything without posting it here first.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OPINIONS on this SS Bayonet
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Lowboy View Post
    I'm a new collector... but learn fast... I'm not buying anything without posting it here first.
    good call.............. the people here are great and love to help from my experience............i am still new to collecting as well but have learned a ton just from reading posts and getting advice from other members............ i have saved a ton of money thanks to everyone here........good advice is always available and just a big thanks to all who have helped out in the past guys and gals

That's the beauty of the Forum. We all benefit - novice and expert alike.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Syrinx View Post
    good call.............. the people here are great and love to help from my experience............i am still new to collecting as well but have learned a ton just from reading posts and getting advice from other members............ i have saved a ton of money thanks to everyone here........good advice is always available and just a big thanks to all who have helped out in the past guys and gals
    That is why Adrain Stevensons new quote is..
    (Had good advice? Then please Donate to the forum via the green button at the top of the page).
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Bob Coleman,I dont know which book its in but it has an example of that very same bayonet in it.When i started in 1969 their were not many books around.Angolia was the first to delve into the Daggers and bayonets of the Third Reich along with Atwood.Now the books contain important info to help go through the minefield of edged weapons as you know.I would and i would think you agree the new guys should be very cautious in their purchases because the repro guys have just been replaced by the next generation of cretins who will take their $.Carl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2