Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

short dress scabbards opinion

Article about: hello friends, I would like to know your views on these examples. both are in mem property and I don't know if they are both original. one is recolored and the hook is fixed. the base color

?

Default short dress scabbards opinion

hello friends, I would like to know your views on these examples. both are in mem property and I don't know if they are both original. one is recolored and the hook is fixed. the base color seems to be green then black and finally gray, I think the first was green. please for advice and opinions in advance thanksshort dress scabbards opinionshort dress scabbards opinionshort dress scabbards opinionshort dress scabbards opinionshort dress scabbards opinionshort dress scabbards opinionshort dress scabbards opinion

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement short dress scabbards opinion
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

I don't believe the tear drop shaped retainer grey sheath is German, the black one appears to be good.

?

CBH thanks for the answer, the one with the tear will definitely be repaired the tear will be a replacement. if not TR how could it be? the dimensions are identical except for the difference of 3.5 mm. photo with caliper

CBH
    ?

Many countries used bayonets similar to the Germans some close to identical.
    I wouldn't alter it, as it might be collectable if you can identify the country of origin.