Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Shortened 1918 Mauser Oberndorf "Butcher Blade" Bayonet???

Article about: Hello, Guys... After I couldn´t buy the SS dager I started searching for something else that I like and I ca buy (cheap)... And I found this bayonet. Please tell me, I have some doubts... is

Default Shortened 1918 Mauser Oberndorf "Butcher Blade" Bayonet???

Hello, Guys... After I couldn´t buy the SS dager I started searching for something else that I like and I ca buy (cheap)... And I found this bayonet.

Please tell me, I have some doubts... is it an "German 98/05 Butcher Bayonet"??? Was THIS kinda bayonet used at World War II???

I already buy it coz I like it a lot, but I still don´t have it in my hands. I´m gonna upload the pics I took from the seller.

I´ll be waiting for ur answer, so I can know what I bought ( LOL )

Thx again, guys

King Regards, Fernando/ Argentina
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Shortened 1918 Mauser Oberndorf "Butcher Blade" Bayonet???   Shortened 1918 Mauser Oberndorf "Butcher Blade" Bayonet???  

Shortened 1918 Mauser Oberndorf "Butcher Blade" Bayonet???   Shortened 1918 Mauser Oberndorf "Butcher Blade" Bayonet???  

Shortened 1918 Mauser Oberndorf "Butcher Blade" Bayonet???   Shortened 1918 Mauser Oberndorf "Butcher Blade" Bayonet???  

Shortened 1918 Mauser Oberndorf "Butcher Blade" Bayonet???  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Shortened 1918 Mauser Oberndorf "Butcher Blade" Bayonet???
    P
    Many

Shortened 1898 or 98/05?....

I don´t know!!! LOL

This is why I need you!!! (y)

What kinda bayonet is this?

there´s a crown and a W on it

If I'm not mistaken, many of these were used by the Turks who were German allies in WWI and were shortened after the war.

Quote by sargetom View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, many of these were used by the Turks who were German allies in WWI and were shortened after the war.
    You are correct they were!.....

Ok... so, "They" were... but is this one those bayonets? Coz i really like it, but I would like it even more if it was used on World War 2... THAT´S THE POINT, RIGHT?

I need to know "what type it is" and if they were used in WWII?

There is a crown and a W on it...

With the crown and W it's sure to be imperial German!....

Ok, Ok... now we are talking... we r sure it´s an imperial German bayonet... now I need to know if it was used until WWII... It´s nice to hv an imperial one, but I´m interested in the period I luv (everyone of us i think), witch is World War II... Is it possible to identify the model with this pics and tell me if they were used on WW2 too?

THX! (Y)

Quote by fpalacio View Post
    Ok, Ok... now we are talking... we r sure it´s an imperial German bayonet... now I need to know if it was used until WWII... It´s nice to hv an imperial one, but I´m interested in the period I luv (everyone of us i think), witch is World War II... Is it possible to identify the model with this pics and tell me if they were used on WW2 too?

THX! (Y)
    Like i said i think either a Shortened 1898 or 98/05, they might have been used in WW2 by Volkssturm etc but i'm not 100% sure!...

Any idea what SHOULD be the price of it? I bought it really cheap I think... US$130 ... The frog looks for real too, right?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast